First let's start off with swimming lessons...these pictures are crappy. I don't know why I didn't get some good ones. A friend knew someone teaching small group lessons out of her own pool. It was awesome. Reagan learned so much and by the end of the 2 weeks, she could swim all the way across the shorter length of the pool under water. She learned how to jump off the diving board and swim to the side and of course, no floaties needed and much bravery installed!
Mike's mom (aka Grandma Judy) was able to come down the weekend of Reagan's "real" birthday. Reagan was so disappointed on Sunday (her "real" birthday), that she didn't get to open presents or have a party but we were about partied out. Grandma brought the kids goggles, towels, and beach bags. Fun!!
The search is on for one last present
Upon opening a pair of skates, Reagan says something like "Oh cool, maybe I can get another skate later"
It's all about the icing
Oh my! Feeding Kade has been quite the challenge!! He insists on grabbing the spoon any time it comes close to his face, because, he thinks he can get the food there faster and more accurate? He wants to feed himself AND eat everything around him. He's constantly reaching for food and plates. I started giving him baby food (he's been on rice and oatmeal for about a month). My pediatrician had said at about 5 months but this kid is ready for table food. He stares at you the entire time you eat!
This was Reagan's cute face after a Fairy birthday party for her little friend Emily. She had to be coaxed to have the face paint but doesn't she look cute.
Last week we enjoyed a little concert at Gateway Discovery. Afterwards we went to the fountain and got a little wet.
Enjoying the 4th of July parade in Murray with Matt's family. Finished it off with a fun afternoon at the pool. Thankful we live in this free country!!
Getting ready to enjoy the firework show w/Aunt Jessa and friends. Luckily, Kade slept peacefully!
Maybe this video is only funny to those of us that were there...Cooper was following Reagan around strumming the guitar. You can see her dancing and singing (pretty much can't understand A WORD she says, but she's into it). Like I said before, she makes up random songs and usually it's about her environment..hence the hugging a tree and something about going to west mountain?
2 comments:
Seriously - Can I borrow your daughter? I mean, I know I have four of my own kids, but I love how cute and contagiously silly she is. And, baby Kade - how the heck is he growing up this fast? I think AJ needs to spend some time with him and learn a few things about the cuteness of chubbiness! Just love it!
That Roller Skate comment is so funny! What a cute girl.
Post a Comment