We FINALLY did it!!!
After years of "threatening" to chop her hair off when she wouldn't let me fix it or was crying the entire time I did fix it, then having her "want" to have it cut and me not wanting to do it, I finally got up the nerve to take her in and doesn't she look CUTE!!! I was sooo nervous driving there, and then just jabbered away to the stylist like I was a wacko, and then just about when I was going to change my mind her fast little fingers went....SNIP. My heart stopped, my breathe caught, tears filled my eyes, and I said "Oh sweetie, you are going to look SO adorable". She was in heaven. Talking the ladies ear off and I had to sit down and mostly ignore what she was doing. But don't you agree? She looks adorable right!
The first cut
The finale (the little ding on her nose is from falling out of bed one night)
2 comments:
She does look adorable!!!
WOW! I love it! Did you save some of it? :) That picture of Kade laying there watching t.v. is classic.
Post a Comment