6/1/10

Where did May go?

I cannot believe it's June already! It's rainy outside today. I'm SO running out of good indoor ideas! Please, please sun, come to stay awhile (like longer than a day at a time). The past few weeks we've had fun outings with friends and family.
Trying out skates for the first time!

I started Kade on rice a week or so ago. He was wanting to eat every hour it seemed and even reaching out for food we were eating. He's probably a little young but nothing like rice to plump him up.

Kangaroo Zoo bounce house was lots of fun with friends Pearl, Suzie, Racer and Reagan (the 2nd Reagan). The kids had fun and because kids are still in school there were only 2 families there.


I like this picture because Racer kept trying to munch on Kade. He's going in for the kill.

We enjoyed a Bees game one night while my friend Jen was out. Kade was a little fussy until we could get him settled down and asleep, but he slept through the LOUD fireworks at the end.


Enjoying some sun at Murray Park


Who should tell her Kade doesn't really fit in "this" crib! He was all smiles though.

No comments: