There are some people you meet, befriend, and "belong" to. I've been very fortunate in my lifetime to have some very awesome friends. From the time I was young, to my teenage years, college years, and current years I have been fortunate (and blessed) with awesome friends. They may not have been the "friends you grow up with" or the "we were friends instantly" type of friends, but they are all my "eternal friends". I love my friends! I do. I'm so grateful to every one, for their different personalities, for what they bring out in me whether it be silly or serious, and for being food for my soul. The kind that I know will be there always no matter the time, distance, disagreements, etc. My friend Jennifer, is one of those :O) She's the kind of friend that spends nearly ALL her vacation time visiting us in Utah, not a beach, not the happiest place on earth, but Sandy, Utah! She spent her long weekend entertaining Reagan, being patient with a baby, crying through a chick flick with me, and being generous. Thank you Mike for always being so understanding of girl time! Here are some pictures she took on her camera, because of course I was too lazy to use mine?! Sorry they are small, can't figure out how to configure them.




The story behind this Chick-fa-la cow is that Reagan is deathly and when I say that I mean DEATHLY afraid of this cow. She will literally come unglued. Unglued!! Hide under tables, scream at the top of her lungs, and become absolutely, 100% terrified. I really really wanted to take her to Disneyland this year for her birthday but a few fearful moments of her with "the Bee", "the Cow", and the Jazz Bear have me convinced a day in the happiest place on earth might not be so happy!!

He looks like Shrek right!?

I cannot believe how grown up she is starting to look!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Friends are the best!
William was afraid of that cow for a long time too. The first time we took him to Disney Land he wanted nothing to do with all those characters. He was much better this year. :)
i always love to read your blog. hope you had a fun birthday :) what movie did you go see?
Post a Comment