Last weekend we went to Idaho so I could have a "sisters" weekend. My brother-in-law's aunt has a "party barn", which is basically a big ol' house built to entertain. We were lucky to enjoy it, and each other's company. Family dynamics are good, bad, fun, not so fun, loving, probably a little not loving, but in the end...it's your gift from the man upstairs. I'm not sure about the others, but I had a VERY enjoyable weekend. The food was good, company even better. We stayed up until wee hours laughing like teenagers and got lots of card making, scrapbooking, crafty goodness, and did I say eating...done. Fabulous weekend so thanks sisters for who you are, what you each mean to me, and for taking time out of your lives to share with me. Also, a big shout goes out to all the MEN in our lives for making it possible. Bribery goes a long way :O)
I imagine, looking through pictures of me over the course of however-many-years-I-am....you would find quite a few of these. She's as silly as they come and I seemed to have a fascination of sticking objects in my nose for the camera.
1 comment:
That's my girl!!!! Good thing she didn't have to go almost to the hospital like Aunt Heidi almost had to years ago!!!
Post a Comment