4/5/09


Although you can tell from the picture...this wasn't funny to someone...but it was certainly funny for me. Reagan is bathing and I'm down cleaning the kitchen. I hear this hysterical screaming and go running up there....and immediate bust up laughing and run get the camera. We've had this silly shape able soap thing from Bath & Body Works since Christmas and never has it worked. However, she would dig it out of the trash whenever I attempted to throw it away. Apparently, it had enough pressure built up from all the attempts at getting the yummy smelling blueberry stuff out, that on this fine night of bathing, it totally exploded. Soap was spraying in the air, all over the tub, the room, and especially Reagan. While I was laughing, she was crying. One man's pain is another man's pleasure. She doesn't think these pictures are funny. She doesn't even want to see them. Me, well I share them with all so we can laugh together.

1 comment:

McDermaid Fam said...

that is pretty dran hilarious! poor reagan, she is gonna have a fear of foam now!