Happy Happy Birthday my handsome husband. He turns 36 today. (He's a guy...what does he care about age right? smile) Saturday we had his sister Sara and her kids, my brother Matt and family, and sister Heidi over for a little BBQ celebration. In celebration of his birthday, here are a few fun facts. He loves: all things (books, music, etc) on 80's music & hairbands, Diet Coke, his daughter, his wife and family, my chicken enchiladas, fishing, camping, hiking, and going to concerts. His favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption, ice cream-vanilla. He can mostly play the guitar, cooks wonderfully, and cleans even better. He is definately an early riser and a morning person (I am complete opposite). I love that he is a loving, funny, caring father and that after all these years (17!!) he still loves to go on dates with me, spend time alone, and talk for hours about random things. I love that he loves my family and is such an example to others. Happy Birthday Sweetie. We love you.
Cooper and Reagan "assisting" in the candle blowing. Ever since Cooper had a snake cake Reagan wanted Mike to have one too. Mike just wanted cupcakes though and I was glad I didn't have to attempt the snake. It was easy to line up the cupcakes :)

Mike's best gift....Yvette's yummy granola bars
3 comments:
Happy birthday Mike! What a great guy! Jen & Jer
TELL MIKE HE'S AN OLD FART!
BUT IS A LUCKY GUY TO HAVE SUCH A HOT, YOUTHFUL WIFE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM IN HIS OLD AGE!!!!!
happy bday mike! you dont look a day over 26!
Post a Comment