4/21/09

In the midst of it all, I think, how blessed I am. In the midst of it all I think, how grateful I am. In the midst of it all, where there is so much uncertainty, so much sadness, fear, and anger; there is also so much joy, happiness, and so much pleasure. In the midst of it all, I am alive. I am healthy, I am cared for, fed, clothed and loved. I have an amazing life and I will be grateful each hour of each day for that.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this!! did you make this up or is it a song? love it and yes you are blessed...you have a beautiful daugher and a wonderful husband who loves you. i can tell whenever i am around you guys, which is not often enough. mike is so good to you guys and it shows! he is such a great hands on dad...i love it! and you are amazing also!

THANKYOU for the kind comments on my blog...you are so sweet!

my kids still say "do the mike handshake" all the time.

"howyadoing" they loved him!

JJWrightFam said...

nice post. how true it is :) jen