Sort of like our journal so we remember cute things she says. I've been so bad at keeping up with her journal I started when she was born so you can listen in on the conversations.
R: Mommy, DO NOT let my kite fly away!
M: Ok, I sure won't
R: If you do I be very mad!
M: Yes, I know
R: I mean it
R: Daddy, I don’t like humans. Do you?
D: Yeah, I like humans. You’re a human.
R: Yeah, sometimes….but sometimes I’m a girl.
D: Yeah..the best girl.
R: Yeah. (big cheesy smile)
Wherein I'm taking Reagan to bed. A NO-GO in our house. Always daddy. So leading up to the conversation, mommy is taking "R" and she is having a hysterical screaming fit because she doesn't want me. Put her on the bed.....and PUKE.....ALL OVER the new carpet, her freshly washed sheets and her clean bathed skin/clothes. Turned over to daddy for repair.
R: Daddy I puked on purpose
D: No, it was an accident Rea
R: No, daddy, I did, I puked on purpose
In the car, music comes on:
R: mommy, is this keith urban? (sad/weird that she knows this??)
M: yes it is sweetie. he's so yummy.
R: ew! mommy, we don't eat him. he's not yummy.
M: Rea, what are you doing?
R: I'm writing incident reports.
M: Ah, well what's if for?
R: Well Gabby hurt her toe
M: Geez, that's terrible
R: Yeah, can you sign this report hunny hunny
then she proceeds to comfort "gabby" for her injured toe and ask random kids if they got bit. Can you tell this happens numerous times at school)
1 comment:
seriously adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment