It's so hard to believe March crept in. I'm listening to the wind howling outside but the sun is shining even though it's probably only 40 degrees out there. I didn't realize how anxious I am for spring. Warmer weather, green grass, and flowers a plenty. Plus just taking Reagan out on my days off and on the weekends is huge. Kids get so crazy in the winter! Those poor teachers.
We are all doing well. We have FINALLY finished most of the mini-remodel job we were working on. Mike's dad came down a few weekends ago and they busted out the fireplace job which looks wonderful. Thank goodness for dads that know so much. The next weekend I traveled to Idaho with Reagan to visit family, so Mike could finish odds and ends around the house. It looks so wonderful (even though I still have a lot to hang up and put away). I love sitting in the living room and feeling like I have a brand new house. No more projects for a while. It's catch up on craft things, yard things, etc.
Reagan is as crazy as ever. They change and learn so much each day it's just amazing. Their little brains are the biggest sponge ever! I often think how we will survive the "2" but I hear the "3" is worse....can it possibly be!! In spite of her trying our patience, being so stubborn to boot (which Mike blames on me), she can turn into the goofiest, silliest kid in seconds. She is so much like Mike in that department. If she knows you are getting slightly mad, she turns on the silly charm and makes it so hard not to laugh - which in turn is terrible in trying to get her to think you are serious! Here are a few pictures of life the past few weeks. Enjoy!
Before

Middle of..

After (w/out grout and mantle!)

Puddin' Face (ever wonder how a little girl can be so sloppy)

These are from a few weeks ago when Heidi took the girls to Tracy Aviary. The girls loved it and Reagan asked frequently if she can go back.


Reagan's cute new playroom which is far from done so this is the only view you get!
2 comments:
Love the fireplace! Remodeling is so fun huh?;) I'm glad you keep posting. I should really take lessons.(lol)
love the new playroom color. so cheery! how did reagans haircut go? did you save the hair they cut off? i wanna see some pics! mike can come over to our house and teach derk a thing or two about "handyman" work. derk can barely patch a nail hole in the wall.
Post a Comment