
Ok, I need help. It's about the monsters. They are EVERYWHERE!! We are surrounded by them in our house apparently. Behind doors, in the bed, under the pillow. They have eyes too. Big red eyes. They have been blue, hairy, and angel looking(yeah, weird). It started a several weeks back when Reagan was weirding me out with "seeing people". Well, it's developed from there into infamous "Monsters". Oh boy! It's been a few weeks of sleepless nights. She wakes up 2 or 3 times screaming bloody murder that the monsters are going to get her. Um, at first it's cute, then it's just plain irritating! Loss of sleep, loss of comforting. The lights go on so she can see there is nothing. Mike had her smash the one under her pillow, and last night I locked them outside. Crud. Still awoken. Seriously...I need ideas. Someone told me about monster spray. Good idea but she loves spray bottles and soon the carpet would be saturated. Any advice welcome :O) Happy Monster Hunting.
No comments:
Post a Comment