It was nice to pass the first trimester and start feeling better. I actually wanted to be out of the house and not sleeping, wanting to puke, or laying on the couch with absolutely no energy. As a result, Mike and Reagan benefited a little in that I was more willing to have some adventures. We've been on some nice bike rides, hikes, and around town. Here's a jumble of pics to prove it.
Zoo trip
Cooper and Reagan

Hello Gi-raffe

The cutest new addition to the Zoo

State Fair Day...Reagan enjoyed many more rides this year. This one went all tipsy turvy. I couldn't even watch it, it made me sick! We went on a very hot day so I didn't last long which on the up side I ate less.


This in and of itself is a miracle....we went hiking up Cottonwood this day and as everyone well knows, Reagan is carried way too much. Sorry, it's one of the "we learned for the next kid things". Hiking has always been "my legs are so tired" after 10 steps. However, this day she was off and hiking and didn't have to be carried until the very end (and we walked for a few hours!). She wanted to be the leader the whole time.



There is a cute garden center that does a fun Halloween setup each year. In past years this was one of her DO NOT go to places. She was better this year and only semi-freaked at some of the displays.
Her titanic moment

Running through the maze



Ok, so she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to cozy up to the pumpkin man


While on a new path along the Jordan River we discovered several little stocked, man made ponds. Totally cool. We spent some time fishing at one of them...until she got tired and wanted to play on the cool toys.
Casting off

Reeling in

Mom, I really like my worms (and she does!)



We call him the Rock Star Rooster of Wheeler Farm - Love the Hair!!

We obviously frequent Wheeler Farm. Rea probably could live on a farm and be in heaven. She honestly thinks these lambs talk to her. Every time we go she wants to go right to them
No comments:
Post a Comment