LOL!!! That is so cute! So apparently I didn't get the memo that you are prego! Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! That is perfect you are having a boy! one of each now!
So funny. She has to be one of the cutest kids ever!
Poor thing. Did you make her apron? I want to make one for Olivia, I need a pattern :) It's darling!!
This is hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL!!! That is so cute! So apparently I didn't get the memo that you are prego! Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! That is perfect you are having a boy! one of each now!
So funny. She has to be one of the cutest kids ever!
Poor thing. Did you make her apron? I want to make one for Olivia, I need a pattern :) It's darling!!
This is hilarious!
Post a Comment