9/14/09

Who's the next Fab 4?

Ever wonder what makes the ordinary number THREE a FABULOUS FOUR??? Here are some examples of fabulous 4-somes in history

The Beatles....John, George, Ringo, then add Paul to complete the most famous foursome


Then you have Jerry, Elaine, Costanza and throw in Kramer...hence the Fab 4 of Seinfield


How about the famous Mount Rushmore. You have Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and of course Roosevelt to round out history.


You also have the "original Fantastic Four" which include: Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, Thing, and Torch


Well, we are proud to announce the new FAB FOUR :O) Debuting March 2010.



and baby makes FOUR!!

8 comments:

HOLLY said...

Congrats Erin! That is so exciting!

JenWright said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your family. :)

Jen said...

CONGRATS, Erin !!!! That is such awesome news! I was JUST thinking about you tonight - wondering how you are! And now I know! So excited for Reagan to be a big sister too! :) Congratulations to ALL of you!

Natalie said...

serioulsy as i was reading this before i got to the bottom i knew that is what you were going to say!! i am so happy for you guys!!! i have goose bumps i am so excited!!! congrats!!

Krista ODell said...

That was so creative! I am also so excited for you. Baby #2 is lucky to be being born into such a great family. Love ya!

Yvette said...

we're sooo excited for you guys!!! You will be the fab four!! :) Love ya!

The Coe's said...

Congrats! Thats awesome!!

Jill Denham said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL! I just love how you made the announcement on your blog :) Congrats you guys, we are so thrilled for you!!!!