10/16/09

It's a......



Baby Leg


It's officially a boy! I spared you the "private parts" picture which was very obvious. We are all so excited to be adding to our family. Reagan told us "I knew it was a brother". She's been so cute lately always wanting to hug him (my belly) and kisses it numerous times a day. I got so tired of replying when she was asking when he was "ripping out of my belly" that we have told her after Christmas and lots of snow! I'm feeling great and the best news is we were apparently 18 days off somewhere in the time table!! Not sure how that happens but both the sonographer and the doctor said I was almost 21 weeks so that puts my new due date at March 1st...even better :)

3 comments:

Jill Denham said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! We are soooo excited for you and your family :)

Charlee said...

Wow Erin, I am so excited for you guys. We are also having a little boy. We are all excited we have known all along he was there but didn't know when we would get him.
Hope all is going well congrats..

Jen said...

So awesome! A baby brother for Reagan! YAY !!!! Congrats!