Sunday. Heidi was heading to Idaho for my sister Heather's new baby girls blessing. What! you say? I was not planning on going? No, rude as I am, I had already had this trip planned and paid for so I sent Reagan with Aunt Heidi in my place :o) Needless to say, Southern Idaho had a HUGE snow storm. It took Matt & Yvette forever to get there Saturday and in Burley, where Heather lives, there was over a foot of snow that day and they cancelled church!! Baby Malia was blessed at home and some family was able to enjoy it.
Me, on the other hand, spent my weekend talking, laughing, eating way too much (as aforesaid), and of course scrapbooking! It was so much fun and it was nice to get away for a few days. It was very cold and snowed most of the time, although only an inch or so stuck. Bet you are wondering about Mike...well, he got to do whatever he wanted (that was, of course, after he did my job list). He spent hours scrubbing the kitchen floor & bought Reagan a new favorite toy....from the DI! And wait until you see the picture people. This thing was $12 and before you go all icky thinking about it, it is in GREAT shape! So, overall, a very successful weekend!
This is an amazing picture - only because Michelle DOES NOT EVER make a card! However, she spent most of the weekend making cards!
Some of the girls relaxin'
Abbey looks happy to be here but Tasha...it kind of looks like forced fun huh?!
The back of the cabin
View from the porch
A few of my favorite pages (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to put them side by side)
1 comment:
Abbey looks like she's having fun because she's drunk!
Post a Comment