10/29/08

Fall Fun

As much as I love summer, sun, flip flops and ice cream, fall is a welcome breath of fresh air. We continue to have beautiful weather. I feel sorry for those that don't live around the gorgeous changing of the seasons :) We've tried to take every opportunity to be outside doing something because we know that cold weather, ice, and snow haunt the background. Last Saturday we went with friends to Thanksgiving Point. Their "farm yard" was doing a fun day of Halloween activities. The kids got to make fun things, we took a tractor ride, and of course, they got to ride the horses. We then traveled to Spanish Fork for a fun trick-or-treating down town with Matt's crew. Reagan put on her witch costume with little fuss and once it was all she was all about getting candy. (they learn at such a young age!). She's been carrying that thing around all week. She calls it her Halloween purse. Yes, the beloved rotten teeth purse! I had so many from last weekend I thought I would do a little video and I'm sure more Halloween pictures to follow. (you have to scroll all the way down and hit the pause button on the music player in order to shut off the auto music while you listen to the song with the video- sorry!)

P.S. Fun things she's said this week....

When she thought she peed her pants "oh, that sucks" (oops, gotta watch the language)
"Mom, stop acting like me"
When I tried to use a wipe after going potty "those are for babies"
Her new favorite word: Actually - she uses it a hundred times a day like "this is dad's car actually" or "actually I'll be right back" and tonight "actually I wonder why?"

What a fun age this is. She says crazy things every day that crack us up.

She has her first boyfriend and his name is Alex. Her teachers told me that she likes to tell him he's cute and even kisses him. Yikes! So then it became a joke that Mike would say "You only kiss daddy" and she laughs and says "I only kiss Alex". She's probably scaring the poor kid, not to mention HER parents.

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

Reagan makes such a cute witch. I'm sure Alex has a crush on her too.;) That is funny that she says actually all the time...that's what William says too.