5/16/08
My Wonderful Surprise!!
So I have to post this because I am SO excited! Today, the UPS drops off a package. I open it because it has my name on it. Inside is a t-shirt from 80's tees.com (for all you 80's fans this has the coolest stuff!). It says "Dunder Mifflin Inc.". I'm wondering what this is all about then realized that it is from the TV show "The Office" (based in Scranton, PA). So I text Mike and say "Did you order a t-shirt?" He said "No, maybe Jen did". (Jen is my wonderful friend who lives in PA). I figured she did but thought it was weird-even for Jen:O) So then he says "It's for the tour!". I'm thinking "HUH?". Then I call him (hoping but not getting my hopes up) "so does this mean I'm going to PA?" When he says "yes" it's all I can do to not start crying!! This is an AWESOME gift. It's amazing that not only Jen, but MIKE kept this a secret for a few weeks. So, in a few weeks I am off to PA! I'm feeling very loved right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great surprise! I hope you have a fun time back in PA. We are going to visit in July. Your little girl is so cute. I love the piggy tails. I can't wait until Kinley has that much hair. Thanks for always dropping us a note and saying hello!
Ryan, Natalie, and Kinley
Post a Comment