5/25/08

I Shaving

After making fruit salad yesterday I gave Reagan the mostly empty Cool Whip container thinking she'd enjoy the creamy sweetness of it. I resumed my cleaning and then Reagan walked around the corner rubbing her cheeks like this....



I say "uh oh sweetie, what are you doing?" She replies in her sweet, innocent voice, "I shaving!". She's sat on the counter a few times while Daddy does this and it's not her fault Cool Whip looks like Edge!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just wait until she actually gets a hold of the razor that goes with the Kool-Whip! Konnor has done that a couple of times! Reagan is just too cute. I seriously wish we could get her and Kenna together. It would be a kick! We love you guys! And congrats on a trip to PA! What a blast that will be for you! Love ya!