Now today, Mother's Day, Heidi and I go to a salon to have pedicures. Relaxing, right? Well not if you are with MY CHILD!! (which we drug there only because Mike was "working" the Jazz game) Oh my! Well the relaxing fun hour turned into about 10 minutes of hysteria as she screamed bloody murder at everything around her so I left and poor Heidi had to sit there by herself. I must say..her toes looked cute while mine look chipped and cracked. Bummer. So any advice on a child who is absolutely afraid of everything from swimming, cats, salons, etc would be GREATLY appreciated.
5/11/08
The Look
This look sums it all up. Our attempt to celebrate my niece Katie's birthday at the Dinosaur Museum. It was Katie's birthday today and she chose to have it at Thanksgiving Point. A place all kids love...ok, ALL kids BUT MY DAUGHTER! I'm going to blame it on her doctor experience lately but she was in no way, no how, liking this exhibit. Her look below was the "no way can you paint something on my face". Cute, right? Well only if it's not you.
Now today, Mother's Day, Heidi and I go to a salon to have pedicures. Relaxing, right? Well not if you are with MY CHILD!! (which we drug there only because Mike was "working" the Jazz game) Oh my! Well the relaxing fun hour turned into about 10 minutes of hysteria as she screamed bloody murder at everything around her so I left and poor Heidi had to sit there by herself. I must say..her toes looked cute while mine look chipped and cracked. Bummer. So any advice on a child who is absolutely afraid of everything from swimming, cats, salons, etc would be GREATLY appreciated.
Now today, Mother's Day, Heidi and I go to a salon to have pedicures. Relaxing, right? Well not if you are with MY CHILD!! (which we drug there only because Mike was "working" the Jazz game) Oh my! Well the relaxing fun hour turned into about 10 minutes of hysteria as she screamed bloody murder at everything around her so I left and poor Heidi had to sit there by herself. I must say..her toes looked cute while mine look chipped and cracked. Bummer. So any advice on a child who is absolutely afraid of everything from swimming, cats, salons, etc would be GREATLY appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Erin!
I am so sorry for you!
I wish I was closer and I would have loved to watch your darling little girl.
Happy Mothers day though!
Hopefully Mike does something nice for you when he gets home, although that would have been a cool game to be at.
Go Jazz!
Post a Comment