Reagan got an early birthday present this weekend. She had fun being pushed around on her bike (until she insisted "run mommy" and mommy did and off she fell hitting her cheek on the handles!).
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Way to go mom! :)
She is so dang cute!
What a big girl on her bike and all.
How old is she? I keep forgetting.
How are you guys doing?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment