4/13/08

Super Hero

So Weds I picked Rea up from school (otherwise known as daycare...but school sounds so much smarter right?)and she was dressed in boy overalls with a striped polo, size 12 months (so you can imagine how they looked). She had soaked through everything while napping. It's not unusual that this happens. Mike thinks that they dress the boys in girl clothes and the girls in boy clothes, if only to deter the parents from never bringing them back!!

So Thursday I walk into the Giggle Ducks (as her cute little class of toddlers is referred to), and there was my princess dressed as a super hero! Apparently, she had thrown up slightly on her shirt and insisted on taking it off. I had yet to bring back the other outfit so she gets to wear her "jammies" all day. She was so proud of them!!!

P.S. The glasses weren't an accessory...they were from the cereal box :O)

I have powers!


Super Duper X-ray Glasses

No comments: