4/13/08

What happens when...

you have a 22 month old who is watching Barney (eek) with a cup of yogurt (her parents gave her), and then she is left unsupervised?? Well, she decides to rub the yogurt over her legs as if applying lotion, not to mention sitting on the coffee table applying a thick layer to that!

You can understand from the second picture how one look at her puppy eyes and it's all you can do to smile.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, those eyes!
How do you ever discipline her?

ok, so she is 22 months....i totally thought she was older. It has been way too long, we would love to see you guys. (how many times have we said this??)

I am going on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend...way excited.
It is in Heber area I think, should be lots of fun.
I should have talked to you about going also, i am a looser.
We should go to one sometime.

Natalie said...

Hey Mike and Erin,
It was so good to hear from you guys. I am happy to see that everyone is doing well. Your little Reagan is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. I love the super hero pajamas by the way. Don't even worry about the baby gift. We will love it anytime. Thanks so much! Keep in touch.