6/15/12

The end of school brought a great sigh of relief, yet anxiety for a LONG summer! I apparently wasn't prepared for Kindergarten graduation and took a camera that was empty of a battery, bummer....Mike did take our little hand held camera so I need to download at least a video of all the cuteness going on that day. She's excited to be moving into first grade and after meeting all 3 teachers, I think she would do awesome with any of them. I'm excited to have her going all day and all the stimulation she will benefit from. We are continuing to read and do "homework" during the summer to get her ready for first grade! Luckily, she loves doing it and she loves going to the library. I officially got an Idaho License a few weeks back so now we can load up on books at the library. We have an fun filled summer planned and since I'm not usually one for staying home, we venture out daily to different parks, pools, & activities. I try to run the monster ragged so he still collapses for a nap! Now, if we could have more than one sunny, not windy day a week that would be fabulous!! June 1st was the opening day of the new store in Bozeman, MT. It went really well and we are excited to finally be up and running. Here are a few pictures of the store. Of course, Mike did all the work but it looks great and all his hard work has paid off. Our manager is doing awesome and loves the city so that is always a plus! Mike's mom came up to watch the kids so I could go for the opening. My drive through Yellowstone and Big Sky was absolutely beautiful. I did stop and take a few pictures but even those don't do the beauty justice. One of the most fun things about moving here has been reconnecting with an "old" high school friend. We lost touch for several years, but have enjoyed starting up the friendship where it left off. These are pictures of her crazy kids when they were over for dinner a few weeks back...welcome to our blog Stella and Jake :) Camo has been adjusting...he's lucky to still be around! I'm not a big fan, but I'll tolerate him for now. He's still an "inside" rabbit but we are adjusting him to becoming an "outside" one. He is quite cute and he adores Mike ha ha. Kade tortures him, Reagan has nothing to do with him, and I get to tend to him most of the time. Go figure. Chillin'...

No comments: