Tball season is over again. It was definately a smart decision on our part to opt out of coaching this year. We were unsure how much Bozeman would occupy Mike's time, and I knew I didn't want to do it alone! Usually, Reagan's game entailed one of us either chasing Kade, or trying to wrangle him and distract him, or he was in the car watching a movie the entire time, which meant we were constantly checking on him. Reagan had 2 teenagers coaching her team, 12 and 14, but they did a great job and she was more interested this year and did better paying attention, which I'm sure was the fact we weren't in the picture! I'm glad she loves to do all sorts of things...I'm also glad it's over :)
1 comment:
I haven't been here in a long time, so I'm catching up. But she looks SO grown up in that picture of her running for a base. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They're so stinkin' cute, Erin!
Post a Comment