3/16/11

Pic overload

Warning: Picture Overload...sorry, there is a lot :) And I have to apologize...I cannot figure out why my camera is taking crappy pictures lately. Maybe if I sat down for a minute I could realize what it is!
KADE'S PART-AY
My first attempt at "cake pops"...they are "Monsters" in case you can't tell



Kids making their Monster Masks


Monster getting ready to eat

We played "Pin the nose on the Monster...cute eh?! And...Mike painted that puppy freehand...he missed his calling in life :)



I just love his little face you can see in this picture




Start em' early right?


This is how it's done folks...you walk and your kids work

And this is how it is NOT done...recipe for some stitches!

Beautiful day = fun at the park around the corner



And fun in the back yard



I'll post too many video clips tomorrow :)

3 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

the cake pops turned out SO cute! love all the pics. miss you guys

Abbey Harper said...

I love your cake pops! Good job, Mom!

HOLLY said...

What a cute party! I love all the pics!