Reagan and I went to Murray Park's Cinderella play last Friday. She loved it. I thought it was a little boring (and I didn't think Cinderella was very pretty). They changed all the songs and characters names other than her of course). We went with our friends Paige and Emily. During an intermission, the princesses all got to go bow before the Queen then try on the glass slipper to make sure it didn't fit. Reagan got the first AWWW of the night as her curtesy was wonderful. She even made a new friend (a 20something year old who Reagan insisted on sitting by/snuggling with).


Saturday, we took her to her very first concert. Mainly to see the country band Lady Antebellum, but they were followed by "the boss Timmie" McGraw. Long story and a long frustrating drive out there (Mike and I promised we would never go there again), but she had a great time and that's all that matters.


Aunt Heidi had given her a camera and she clicked clicked away

Kade remained smiley even though he missed both events

No comments:
Post a Comment