8/10/10

August Already

Can it really be? Can my little guy already be SIX months old today?? Where or where has Father Time taken us!
It's been a crazy few weeks here trying to get some of the house packed and in storage, little "to-do's" around the house completed, continually picking up multiple times a day "just in case", trying to spend as much time as possible as a family that we can, and many trips back and forth to our "new" hometown. Weird to hear that. Weird to think it! Reality has arrived.
Mike moved to Idaho Falls today. The store is set to open tomorrow. He has a ton of help from Pro Image and he is 100% stoked at this new opportunity. It's hard to even wrap my brain around but it's done and happening. I had the chance to go up last Thurs and see the store and we looked at several houses. A nice sight to see some light back in Mike's eyes.
I officially stopped working and have become a full time stay-at-home mamma. Although we try not to stay at home much :) Last week was rough though. I cried a lot. Every time I tried to pack I would cry. Every time I would think about work and friends there I would cry. The last day of Reagan & Kade's daycare, Rea's little classmates made her a cute book...and I cried :) It's not all sad tears. They are tears of sadness for closing a chapter in our lives for sure. Bittersweet tears for friends we are leaving and memories that we hold dear to our hearts. Tears of the unknown, but also, tears because I know that this is what was supposed to happen. You never know unless you spread your wings!
Our cute house has been on the market for a month. First few weeks were great in showings...not so much lately. We'll be patient and we'll continue to think happy thoughts. It won't be easy for any of us living in seperate towns but before we know it, we can be reunited again and resume life!

2 comments:

Krista ODell said...

Hey! Let me say that I love all my boys a lot, but you my friend may just have the CUTEST kids ever!!!!! Hope all is well. Hang in there. House will sell soon I hope.

Abbey Harper said...

You gotta stop posting stuff like this. I'm crying again. I'm going to miss you and your babies.