4/16/10

Randoms

Finally..beautiful weather. I'm sure it will go into way too hot weather soon. We've been out each day to enjoy. Yesterday was Wheeler Farm. We arrived exactly one hour after twin baby goats were born! Still wet and sleeping peacefully. So cute. Met up with my friend and her girls at Murray Park today. Sunshine, soft breeze, scary moment of Kade tipping over in his stroller (eek!), followed by quiet time while I catch up blogging and Reagan reads in her room.

Baby goats

This is sort of gross...pig one walks over to trough, gets in and pees in it then lays down..pig 2 walks over and starts drinking out of it!! yucko

Reagan is not afraid in the least to stick her hand in any animal pen. Loves to touch and poke. Sanitizer is handy.

Yummy! I love cupcakes. These are from a yummy story called So Cupcake. I picked up a few (ok more than a few) little yummy treats to snack on (before) we touched all the pigs.



Breann and Reagan enjoying the slide

Rea's face is funny. She kept sitting in this little chair that spins around. She got stuck on the spin cycle. We were laughing, she wasn't so sure.

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

Wheeler farm looks fun. I'll have to take my boys there.