4/9/10

Easter Weekend

We had an enjoyable Easter weekend in Idaho with family. The Easter bunny found Nana and Papa's house and delivered a digital camera for Rea, along with candy and a load of other good things. Now, when I go to use the camera, I'm hoping to not find 20 pictures of random blurry things (including Papa picking his nose or me feeding Kade!) that I have to delete. It was cold, cold, cold and windy so we didn't venture out to do any Easter Egg hunting. Reagan had one at school before we left so she didn't even ask to do one on our own.

Reagan, Kade and I stayed in Idaho for a few more days. Probably wasn't the most relaxing few days trying to please the two kids and keep peace at someone else's house, followed by Kade's first bout with an ear infection :( Let's hope this isn't the start of de ja vu (his pediatrician was surprised he had one at such a young age and didn't sound too promising at healthy ear outcome).

I love this picture...all three kids are watching Grandma Judy intently as she is telling the kids about the Easter Bunny visiting...all the fun stuff is inside.



Rea & Cousin Sawyer




This is a special one..this almost never happens! Great Grandpa Glen never holds the babies :O)

Great Grandma Leila and Kade

Nana and the kids

Papa and Kade

Grandpa Dick & Kade

The story behind this is cute. Papa and Reagan would spend a VERY long time "playing" Twister. Papa would spin the dial then say "Do a somersault" or "put your head on the red circle". They made up their OWN rules and it worked great for Reagan...she loved it.

Need I say more about the following 3 pictures! Silly


1 comment:

Yvette said...

cute pics!! Kaitlin loves to play twister!! We'll have to have them play next time we're together! :)