The past few weeks I have been taking the kids to story time at the Library. They do this almost every day but I can tolerate it only a few days. Last week we ventured to McD's for lunch-along with almost EVERY mom who was at story time! We both made us some new friends and it lets Reagan just run wild with the other kids. Saturday, we ventured to Barnes and Noble for their story time..too many stories are NOT a bad thing :) We had Reagan's little friend Emily with us as her mom was working. The girls had fun and we followed that up with a picnic at the farm. The girls rode their bikes around and it was beautiful outside.
Isn't this cute
I love this picture. Reagan and Cooper were wrestling like 2 boys. Tackling each other and laughing. Growing up, we didn't have cousins around. Sure, we had a million kids to play with but no cousins. I was worried that by the time we got around to having kids, our siblings would be all done. Thank goodness they weren't because Reagan has so much fun with her cousins. Cousins rock.
Monday, I met Emily and her mom Paige at the zoo. The girls had a fabulous time (and even showed up wearing the same capri's-gotta love Target). It was crowded as everyone in town had the same idea but we spent a few hours running around and playing. Kade did fabulous and slept most of the time.
Reagan stopped taking dance and started gymnastics. Her dance was on Tuesdays and since I'm not working Tuesdays, I decided I didn't want to drive there for dance! We got her signed up for the gymnastics through the community classes. Way cheap. I find it rather boring. She was beyond excited the first time and has still been excited about it but I think she would eventually get bored. There isn't enough moving around. It's a lot of doing this then waiting a few turns to do something again. Maybe that's why I think it's boring :O) But, it's not about me....it's about her! You would think that we would have her in some type of sporting event!! I actually dread the day she wants to play soccer. I've never been a soccer fan and every time I drive by the fields just FULL of soccer kids and parents I think "yuck, glad that's not me". One day I'm sure....
2 comments:
Oh, come on, soccer is fun. We have 4 kids in soccer, they each have a practice and a game every week and sometime throughout the season we'll take a half time treat and an end of game treat for each of them. What's not to love about the parking limitations and the fact that strollers don't stroll across the grass? It's only for 8 fabulous weeks. :)
Such fun pictures! Kade is ADORABLE!!! I wish so much that I lived closer. What a cutie. So happy for you, Erin! You have an adorable family! :)
Post a Comment