2/22/10

Pics

Numerous pictures :) It's been almost 2 weeks of fog! You forget how a newborn takes away most degrees of sanity at first! Kade is definately following in Reagan's sleep pattern...which is nothing at all! I would call him a night owl but I'm not sure that's exactly the reason. At first it was the jaundice thing and now it's just a matter or trying to get him into a sleep pattern. Can you really do that when your baby is 2 weeks old? Many say it can be done. Not sure what's going to happen when Mike returns to work this week and I can't get my 4 hours of sleep from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. in!! I have taken more naps in the past 2 weeks than I have my entire life. Which is not a bad thing by any means! I cringe when people tell me their babies sleep all night long. Not fair :( But then again...he's only 2 weeks old.... we did successfully get him to take a bottle so that will eventually help. (And in case you are wondering about one of the pics of Rea and Kade...yes, it is pretty much still winter, yes, still 30 degrees outside, and yes, she pretty much is in heaven being home so much and having zero clothes on. My family is rolling their eyes thinking like mother like daughter. She, however, it hot-blooded like her father and can tolerate running around. Grandpa Dick is saying "no socks = getting sick!". I do what I can and I try to pick battles I can win.)

First Bottle

Sweet!

Kade & Papa

Proud Big sister - she loves to lay on the ground and have him lay across her


Kade meets some cousins

No comments: