12/13/09
A perfect day
Big, fluffy white snowflakes are falling. It's a Sunday and the quiet outside is wonderful! I've got comfy p.j.'s on at 11 a.m., cup of Chai Tea by my side, the house is super cozy, clean, and smells like cloves and cinnamon...thanks to Scentsy. Christmas tree lights are on and holiday music is in the background...my house is otherwise quiet with Mike at work and Reagan at her cousins. They will be here soon and the silence will turn to chaos. So I'll enjoy it for a minute. I'm thoroughly enjoying the holiday season this year. My shopping is 99% done and 2 weeks to go!! It was simple this year, which I loved. Anticipation from Santa is felt everywhere and Reagan's elf has visited her "nearly" every day. The days he didn't she can tell you why! I saw swimsuits in Target yesterday...yes, and WHY?? Can't we just enjoy a holiday without anticipating something else? There will be no swimsuit buying for me anytime soon....I'll relish in the holiday spirit, the magic of winter, and each day with my excited child. How bout for you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I enjoy your posts. :)
Oh how I was wishing I was at your house as I was reading along! The chaos of christmas was somehow smotherin my normal enjoyment of it. So, thank you, I needed this!
Man, I'm coming over to your nice, cozy, comfy, clean, smell good house. Mine is a disaster and it's been a crazy week;)
I agree...I saw the swimsuits at Target too...???
Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment