So lack of pictures on the blog lately, are due to a lost camera :( Reagan had a dance recital on December 3rd at the Festival of Trees. It was a crazy day and I was carrying loads of stuff amidst shuffling her back and forth between Mike and I. I had some really cute pictures on there of her and her buddies afterwards too so I'm sick about it. Makes me mad at myself and kind of mad that whomever found it wasn't honest enough to turn it in. I guess I'd like to think people were still caring enough to see this cute little girl on camera and know her parents wanted it back.
Anyway....we've had a fun month. Fun Christmas crafts, activities, parties, etc. None captured on film! We did buy another small digital so now watch out pictures....
Pregnancy update: We (or I) have 10 weeks left. I had another ultrasound this past week to check placenta placement. All looks great, it's moved, and Junior (for lack of any name) is growing like a weed. Reagan still insists his name is Foofy (not even sure how you would spell it, just know we have a few months to convince her that's not a great name for a boy, a dog maybe, but a boy, no). She measured him about a week ahead and he is weighing in at 3 1/2 pounds. We got a new computer and I can't figure out our "scanning" on the printer so I can't get pictures to upload either!! Looks like he has lots of "fuzz" on his head (which anyone who saw Reagan would remember the mass amounts of hair and if you attribute the old wives tale of heartburn, it would definately apply in both pregnancies). His lips were nice and "kissable" according to the sonographer. I thought they looked unusually large - or the weirdness of a 3D :O) We are so excited for him to arrive (not too soon of course)!!
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you already are down to 10 weeks! I hope things go well for you and little "foofy".;)
foofy! that is too funny. we had fun with you guys last night. thanks again for coming over. you look so cute prego and lucky you only gains weight in your belly and nowhere else. this summer will be fun taking the kids to the pool. i wish i could stay awake to read books. i used to love to read, but anymore i am so tired i fall asleep every time i read one. have you ever read any books by nicholas sparks? he is my fav.
Oh my goodness time is flying by!!! Have fun preparing for your little man's arrival :) We have less than 4 weeks...I think...Happy Holidays and keep us posted!!!!!
Post a Comment