9/10/09

A little piece of Heaven....

Wed night was probably one of the highlights of the year so far for us :O) In anticipation of the Keith Urban concert, it's almost like waiting for Christmas. You talk it up, all the while growing more excited about it, the night comes and you get all silly excited, a few hours of entertainment where you are in heaven, then the next morning you wake up and it's like, really, it's all over. Bummer.
So we, (or Mike)strategically bought tickets going off of past concerts we have been to of his. It paid off! I imagine you have to like him (and sort of have a crush on him) to appreciate the pics and videos below. We, have both, and it was almost surreal seeing our little Country Rock Star up close. My friend Krista and her sisters were nearly killed in a mishap over a railing, but nobody cared because seeing Mr. Keith up close and personal (faded grey Levi's, scruffy shoes, sweat running down his arms, and smelling like love), was probably worth it around the table. He walked right by us and of course you can't not reach out to touch someone just so you can say you touched them. Silly, silly dreams that yes, we will replay the next time he comes around!

I borrowed this one from Kallee because....hello....EYE CANDY :)


I just think this pic is cool

See...you can really see the sweat on the guitar


5 comments:

Krista ODell said...

Awesome Pictures! We should probably exchange some. I have a few with my phone camera. Jasmine was the one who had taken her camera into the concert, but alas . . . all the pictures are blurry due to the huge dent in her camera resulting from the exciting fall onto the cement floor. That was so much fun and great to see you!

Ashley said...

Freakin' AWESOME!!! Did you actually get to touch him??? So lucky! I would gladly take another beating from the railing "mishap" to see his beautiful face so close again.... it was heaven!!! :)

McDermaid Fam said...

CONGRATS ;)- by the way...

we actually went and saw mike there. check out the pic we got of him

http://static.open.salon.com/files/mullet11246503315.jpg

McDermaid Fam said...

p.s. you may have to copy and paste the link to see him ;)

HOLLY said...

Fun! I'm jealous!