


I'm in love with this pattern. This is the third skirt I have made for Reagan out of this pattern. Weird, yes but she loves her twirly skirts also and wants to wear them every day so I have to keep making them so she doesn't wear the same one!
I also made one for my niece Ella. I thought hers turned out cute also!
It's definately not "practical" to make your kids clothes nowadays when you can go to Target or elsewhere and find totally cute clothes that are very reasonable. However, sometimes, you just can't beat out "originality". I'm about at my sewing capabilities making these skirts but I am attempting a really cute dress pattern.
3 comments:
So true, family is the best. Love Reagan's skirts!
we have twirly skirts too! my mom started making them the beginning of this year....LOVE them! we also made her an apron dress...dont know if you have seen that one but it is really cute too. reagan is so cute and love the skirt....she is getting so big!!
where did you get that pattern? It is so darling :)
Post a Comment