Another round of a few cute songs. As soon as I can edit all her dancing ones I will post one of that. She has the best rump shake going on!!
The last clip on there is one of her "fixing" my hair. This is sometimes an obsession of Reagan's. She'll fix anyone's hair that will let her. Grandma Judy always gets "Shrek" ponies, Daddy has been told to "grow his hair out" and Aunt Heidi is always a patient participant. She has literally been able to put a real pony tail in hair since last year. It's crazy. She'll twist it 20 times and wa-la, a beautiful pony tail. We bought her one of those creepy heads for Christmas but she'd much rather put a human through the torture!

3 comments:
Cuteness. I love how she keeps telling you to look at her Dad.
That is just so cute. I had heard about Reagan's singing abilities, but had not been able to experience it until now (yes, we finally got high-speed internet - yeah!). And, of course, the multi-ponytail-hairdo is just fabulous.
Absolutely darling! What a sweet girl. :)
Post a Comment