6/29/09

Reagan Turns 3!

Saturday was Reagan's 3rd birthday. Wow! Our "baby" is 3. It's crazy to think of how time flies. I'm sure our parents think the same thing but I remember the day she was born like it was last month. I interviewed Reagan because she was "Star of the Month" at school. Here were some of her answers....

What is your favorite color? Pinkalicious and Purplicious
What is your favorite movie? Monsters Inc.
What is your favorite drink? SODA!!!!! (I know, I know, moms are cringing all over)
What is your favorite thing to do? Play
What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
What is your favorite song? Sweet Ffing (that's thing)

And so the list went on. Things I love about Reagan are she is a sweet girl. Sure, she drives me insane sometimes but she has the sweetest little understanding personality. At the tender age of 3, she definately understands emotions and why people are sad or what makes them sad/happy. She already cries at sad parts in the movies (even in cartoons). However, she is also as silly/goofy as all get out. (She gets this from her dad-in a good way). She can tell if you are upset or mad and tries to make you laugh or smile. Always a comedian and she loves to entertain. She loves to play with her dolls, color, read, go shopping, and sing. She loves to talk talk talk. I've had people comment what a talker she is or does she ever stop?? I usually just laugh and say "Not since the day she was born"!!
Three years ago they placed this tiny, amazingly beautiful, baby girl in my arms and I was instantly in love. Today, 3 years later, I love to sneak into her room at night and just watch and kiss the same beautiful girl, and thank God for allowing me to be her mother!

So....how did we celebrate??? I went with a cute cupcake theme. Reagan had some friends over that morning for a birthday bash. Carly, Emily, Kinlee, Zoe, Katie, and her teacher from school Jessica, all joined in for lunch, decorating cupcakes and playing. It was so much fun and it's just adorable watching the friendships that your child has made. She was so excited for days that her "buddies" were coming over to play and celebrate. I made cute little aprons for all the girls and each time I finished one she would tell me who that belonged to. It was a fun day for her.


Grouchy Birthday Girl



Katie, Kinlee, Carly, Emily, & Reagan modeling the aprons










This is Jessica. Reagan's teacher. She LOVES her and we are sad she is leaving that classroom!
Katie & Rea

Rea & Kinlee

FINALLY.....THE SCOOTER

Rea and BFF Emily

4 comments:

HOLLY said...

okay, can Reagan be any cuter!? Looks like the birthday was tons of fun! Love the aprons...and your hair is super cute.

HOLLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coe's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!
I LOVE THOSE APRONS!!! I REALLY THINK AUBREE NEEDS ONE! :p

McDermaid Fam said...

thanks again for having us over. despite kinlee being overtired and onery, we sure had fun! the apron is my favorite!