
My Dad is 1 years old. He weighs 5 lbs and is 2 ft tall. His hair is black and his eyes are blue (hey, 2 out of 5 isn't bad!)

The favorite thing my dad likes to do is play toys with me. He likes to wear...pants!

Daddy always tells me go in time out, wear those things when you ride the bike

When my daddy goes shopping he loves to buy...me a scooter for my birthday -see PS at end of post....

I really love it when my dad...tickles my neck (it's true!! she's loved this since she was a bitty baby)

P.S. In reference to the blasted scooter which is her current obsession....yes, we did buy her the exact one she wanted last weekend for her upcoming birthday and CRAPOLA we forgot to put it away and when Aunt Heidi brings her home later that day she instantly see the thing. She's screaming "oh my goodness" while covering her mouth with her hand and her eyes are just glowing and it's the sweetest thing but on the inside I'm swearing up a storm.
She gets sidetracked and I stick it....under the bed. Safe enough place right? I mean, she's 2/3. So tonight I'm trying to find a duffel bag......under the bed!!!!! You know the result. She wants to be like me, goes around to the other side....and... "oh, oh, is this my scooter". We say, "No, it's not, it's just an empty box. We have to take that in and get you a real one if you are really good. Your birthday is in one week". Then...she proceeds to SHAKE the
#@$%#$ box!!!
"No sir, it's in there, I can feel it, see, I can hear it" SERIOUSLY GIRL...YOU ARE KILLING US!!!! So now her main present isn't much of a surprise. I'm totally bummed but hey, she'll get what she wanted and maybe she'll still get all silly and cute about it.
2 comments:
That is so dang cute. Something to keep forever. Now we know that they are absorbing and paying attention to much more than we realize!
love the father's day card!
Post a Comment