I think (hope) Christmas will be a blast this year. For the past week, all Reagan has wanted to do is go see Santa. I wanted to get a few weeks into the month before we went to see him. Tonight, we ventured out to Gardner Village for a tractor ride with Mrs. Claus and to see the Elves milling about. I thought it might also give us an indication as to if she would even walk into the same vicinity as Santa...she failed! She was fine sitting there watching her during the ride(however cautiously), but when we tried to get her to pose with Mrs. Claus, she was all about freaking out. Ahhh, the joys of the season.
Decorating the House
The finished project - and a kiss for Dad
The Blurry Mrs. Clause
Some of the cute (and semi-creepy) Elves
Mom and Reagan
3 comments:
How fun. Love the gingerbread house. You and Reagan look so cute in this pic...she looks like a mini me on you. Hope all your projects turn out. Happy Holidays.
This looks like so much fun! I am totally taking my kids there....what are you guys doing for xmas?
Oh how I miss Gardner Village! I wish there was something similar out here for me to venture to on a regular basis :) You look great and we hope your family has a wonderful Holiday!!
Post a Comment