12/23/08

Suggestions....

Ok, I have house-fever....I've been struck with bronchitis and have layed on the couch for almost 4 days straight. Watched every chic movie ever made, drank way too much orange juice, and hacked up enough lungs for us all to survive on! Yikes, dreary picture. I was supposed to be painting, planning and arranging our bedroom, and Reagan's new playroom (which Tim the Toolman has taken MORE THAN ENOUGH time to finish!) But, hey! Our living room is painted, looks great, much more to come and I am SO excited. ANYWAY.....So when I wasn't imprinting my body on the couch, crying my eyes out, or wishing for relief of bruised muscles, I've been trying to find some cute ideas on how to decorate the playroom/room. I haven't found any sites that really inspire/enhance the picture I have in my mind:( So if any of you have any cute ideas/sites, I would LOVE them! We will be heading to Idaho tonight (hopefully in clear weather) to celebrate Christmas with our families. My wish for you all is to have the most MERRY CHRISTMAS yet!! We love you all and may Joy fill your heart Christmas day!

2 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

Derks cousin has a really cool toyroom where one entire wall is painted with that black chalkboard paint. Her kids can write all over it and then she can wipe it off whenever with a wet rag. its really cute!

HOLLY said...

Hey Erin. I hope you are feeling better. That doesn't sound fun. We have all been sick at the Hall home too. Both of the kids have croup. I hope Reagan is doing well.
My cousins paint wall murals and have some cute ideas for playrooms on their website. I have a link on my blog if you want to check it out. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.