The wonderful thing about it all was we had a white Christmas!! That always makes Christmas more what it is supposed to be like. Although it was WAY TOO COLD to enjoy the snow in Idaho, we did manage to get out in it for a few minutes one day. Country roads aren't exactly plowed and so it was scary driving from my parents house to Mike's. However, we all had a very fun week with family. Christmas was enjoyable and Reagan was spoiled of course. I tried to get only a few pictures to post so you wouldn't have to watch a video but there were too many, so I hope you take a few minutes to enjoy the video and hope you all had a happy holiday season!
I wanted to brag about this quilt for a minute :) I wish I had a closer up picture but Heidi has wanted this quilt for the past few years. It's been at a quilt shop during Halloween. So...this year I decided I would attempt to make it. I had never really done much appliquing but the whole thing was that, and stitching around it. I think she liked it. It was a lot of work but turned out SO cute and I'm thinking about doing a super cute Christmas one.
And this picture was on the slide show but I just think it's adorable. This was the only day we ventured out. It was freezing cold out but Reagan loves to be on the 4-wheeler so Grandpa Dick pulled her and Mike around the yard and then we tried to ride on the 4-wheeler but it was WAY too cold.
2 comments:
Fun christmas pics. Reagan is too cute. I'm glad you made it safely home from Idaho. That quilt is amazing...I'll have to try making one of those some day.
You finished the quilt!!! Oh Erin, we're so proud of you. :)
Post a Comment