I've talked of resolutions before...I've given them before, I've failed most and accomplished a few. SO this year, we decided we would just have 5 simple "resolutions". Mine were simple....
1) Relearn to crochet so I can make cute hats, mittens, etc.
2) Get a "bachelor's" degree in my picture taking and Photoshop working
3) Really lose those 5-10 pesky pre-pregnancy pounds from 6 years ago
4) Vacation alone with my sweetie
5) Finish the kids rooms, and finally paint that terrible PINK guest room
These are attainable! These I can DEFINATELY accompish! I have a year to do it so I better get started :)
We also madea separate list for places we want to go this year. We even had Reagan get into the goal making/adventure going and asked her...
"Name FIVE places you want to go this year".
Hers are:
1) Disney
2) Utah
3) Yellowstone
4) Bear World
5) Blackfoot (Whaaaattt???)
Mine are:
1) Disney
2) Hawaii
3) Jackson Hole
4) Utah :O)
5) Palisades for longer than a hike
And Mike's
1) Disney
2) Hawaii
3) Camping (anywhere)
4) Lake Cleveland (Burley Idaho)
5) City of Rocks
And last but not least, Little Man K's are
1) Ow-side (when it's warmer of course)
2) Baf baf baf (the tub)
3) Chuck (truck or doubles for car)
4) Papa's (both, anytime)
5) Sissy's room (sneaky little snake)
Do you see a pattern:) Here's to your resolutions and accomplishing something!
No comments:
Post a Comment