5/5/11

I realized...

I realized today that I am NOT very efficient in keeping up/doing a lot of things. I realized I sleep with make-up on way too much...because I am way too lazy to take it off. I realized that I rarely remember to put deodorant on before 3 p.m. (I KNOW!!! sad, but TRUE). I realized my toenails have been multi-colored thanks to my daughter for way too long. I realized my daughter has way too many shoes, including 8 fabulous pair of flip-flops already and it's not even decent enough to wear them. Her lack of appreciation made me realize this :) I realized I can go an entire day without thinking about food but I can't go one hour from awakening without thinking about Diet Coke. I realized I must not care who sees me with white hair now because my dye jobs go further and further apart. I realized I am a decent cook and I venture to try things I don't always cook and they turn out to be really good. I realized I absolutely love grilled veggies and the fattening sausage that accompanies it. I realized I very much enjoy the 2 hours of alone time Mike and I get after putting the kids down. Even if it's catching up on gossip, watching episodes of Chopped (because it seems we have nothing else to watch), staying up way to late reading in bed. I realized I dream of Hawaii way too often maybe because I realized summer probably doesn't visit Idaho Falls. I realized that I really miss dear friends and I do miss seeing all the patients from my job. I realize I love that my daughter randomly and numerously says "I love you to the moon mommy". I realized...I am not that great anymore at keeping up with the blog!! I will try...I promise...as soon as I feel like maybe I have something anyone is interested in seeing or reading??!!

2 comments:

JJWrightFam said...

I love reading your blog and watching your family grow. :)

HOLLY said...

I realize stuff like that too...and you are way better at keeping up on your blog than I am.