5/10/11
Adventure to the Zoo
Last Wed we decided to attempt the Tautphaus Park Zoo. I was sure it was a bunch of desert animals and probably some parrots thrown in for good measure. It was freezing cold and the wind was blowing(as always, but the kids like to be outside anyway. It turned out to be not bad. Not as great as other zoos, but hey, not bad for a small town in Idaho :) There were lions and tigers and bears oh my!!! Along with CUTE CUTE baby kangaroo, monkeys, and leopards. The kids didn't want to leave and the fabulous thing is the membership was cheap and it can get us into other zoos in other states as well. Guess we might be spending a lot of time there with or without the sun. However, I left the place without taking more than a handful of photos. I'm out of practice I guess!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment