4/8/11

March is a Lion???

Whatever that saying is holds nothing true to this town. We haven't "seen" spring with the change of the month. We haven't seen tulips, beautiful spring days into the 60's, baby animals, birds, green on trees, etc. The ground is still frozen and the grass is still dead. Everything looks has the winter hangover look...blah! I don't think spring arrives here for awhile...but I'll keep you posted :)

Uh-oh...BUSTED! (repeated messes daily)

Celebrating the big B-Day with Dad


Celebrating Auntie Jenn's birthday as well!!

Make-over time!

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

I love that first pic, Ethan used to do that nearly every day(you would think I would put the cereal up where he couldn't reach it) Now that he is older, he loves when I tell him that he used to dump out the cereal and eat it off the floor. I love those candid pics. Cute, cute!