Reagan gets to bring home Gibbles, her class mascot at preschool. She was totally in heaven until she realized she wasn't going to be able to walk the silly thing numerous times a day because it was in no way having me catch him. And, yes, he hid under her bed for long periods of time and I could not retrieve him. I'm sure there will be surprises there for us when we move the bed. And it's safe to say we will never own one of these!!
Enjoying one of the last beautiful fall days we had at the park
If you think we "addict" our own kids to sugary drinks...think again!!
These ladies are fabulous and I will miss them dearly...my "new"house doesn't boast quite the "scrapping space" we have spent hours doing so I will have to be creative when they come with all their goods :)
Scenes from Thanksgiving. Terrible travel both ways as winter storms hit before and after but we traveled safely and were able to spend some time with family which, of course, we always love. I left the kids with my mom and Aunt Heidi while I went to Idaho Falls and worked my first official "shift" as a retail slave. Had a busy, successful weekend and Mike is totally in his element :)
Playing the duty of dad to the dolly
Kade's first Thanksgiving...of course he ate and ate and loved everything
Always room for dress up time
My nephew Hayden is very talented musically. This was a cute scene as he pulled this out and all the kids tried to make a noise on it.
And last but not least, my little guy is almost 10 months old! We were a little late with his well child visit for 9 months but he measures in at 29" long and 20 lbs 3 oz and a whopping 95% on his head size. Yep, that's my boy. The rest were actually pretty average for his age.
He is now crawling all over the place and will pull himself up on anything. He is into everything and unfortunately finds light sockets fascinating. Still only has his 2 big bottom teeth and the same adorable smile. He did hit his stranger anxiety stage (or should I say it's mostly just his I will only have something to do with my mom stage!). He loves to play with his soft basketball, look at books, spit bubbles, laugh at his sister, take a bath, play peek a boo with his blanket, Aunt Heidi, and anything that he can put in his mouth. He is a curious little boy and we have our hands full already. However, our hearts have been full since the day he was born and each day I am reminding of how lucky we are to have him in our lives. I am so excited to see him grow and his relationship with Reagan develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment