10/19/10

Randoms again

Lovin' me some ice cream. I tried to upload a video of this. He cracks me up when he eats (anything). He usually says "mmmmmm" while eating then if he really likes it, he smacks his lips over and over until you give him more.

Park fun. They went down the slide over and over and every time he had this huge smile.


Yeah, we look nothing alike :)

This picture depicts life with my sweet little girl. Haphazardness and cute!

The girl loves her daddy

Chillin up Alta Canyon


This is about 5 weeks late but these were his teeth peeking through the week we were at Yellowstone

I just think these are cute. Kinlee and Reagan at the zoo. Sophia and Rea watching a movie. Thank you God for our wonderful friends who create chapters in our lives!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So I have been catching up on your blog and cried when i read the one about regan using her "credit card". Seriously!! she is adorable and so independant...what a life you have. And again our lameness shows when we dont even help with your move or call to see if you need any help. I am so sorry!!! i feel terrible! I hope you guys are doing well and I am sure the store is going to do awesome! Miss your guys!