This is a reminder to me that my sometimes sweet, sometimes impossible, little girl really misses being the center of our world. She still is, now she just shares it. I couldn't find her, looked and looked, and then, sigh....
Ever have one of those days...I had to take this so I could remember....someday in the future when we don't butt heads (yeah, I know, RIGHT!)
A smile says it all...I love this little man
You can't tell from the picture but Kader LOVES his baths!
Dinosaur Museum was fun this time around (do you remember the petrified picture of Reagan in tears with her hands on her cheeks??)...we visited with Coop and Kennedy, Aunt Sara and Aunt Amy. Kids loved it.
This was dinner set up for our "special family get-together". Carrots and water. Yum! Reagan had many of these occasions after the blessing.
Enjoying a sunny day (psssttt, sun, can you come back??)
Few pics from the weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment