3/24/10

The truth..

Is it possible that 6 weeks have already passed? Yep, it's the truth. The truth is, most of that time I probably wasn't really coherent!
Our little man is now usually only up once at night. Although sometimes he's awake for a few hours. We just can't get the sleep thing right in our house. Probably something we are doing wrong but I'll just blame the baby :) How easy you forget some things...
The truth is the past 6 weeks were indeed a fog. We have survived colds, coughs, strep, stomach flus, less than 2 hours of a sleep a night for many consecutive days, breakdowns, meltdowns, and all sorts ofs I'll spare you. But the sun is shining now and we are ready, wait, MORE than ready, for some nice weather to get out into, run in, play in, soak in, whatever.
The truth is in spite of all those things we "survived", this little man was more than worth it!!
We have had a few fun outings and visitors as well. Started going to Wheeler Farm which will become a weekly ritual. Mike's grandparents Pat and Bus came down for a little visit which we loved. Grandpa can tell stories like no other! My sister and her girls were down and took Reagan to some fun places, and Mike's mom came down again. Reagan got a "very big girl" bike which she is so proud of, and we are excited for the nice weather in order for her to enjoy it.
I, myself, have gotten in a lot of Food Network and HGTV! It's amazing how many hours you can sit and love on your newborn. Can never get enough squeezin', kissin', and cuddlin' on em. Reagan has a new array of skirts made up, a few shirts, a dress, and some hair bows. I've managed to get in a little spring cleaning, a lot of daydreaming, and make yummy dinners and treats daily. Here's a lot of random pictures!

Cousin Cooper & Kade Not a fan of the doll stroller Enjoying some sunshine It's rough being a baby A day at Discovery Gateway One of her new skirts Grandma & Grandpa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

SO cute! All of it! Your little guy is so handsome. We can't wait to meet him. Also I need you to show me how you make those cute skirts that Reagan wears! I love them!